First, you categorize your items into: keep, sell, repair and donate.
You then start taking clear photos of all the items you'd like to sell.
You create a seller profile on Snails for free.
You start listing the products by describing them and setting your price.
The next step is to upload the items!
Once your items are approved and live, you'll start earning your cash when people check out your clothes.
How to set a correct and competitive price?
- Search the inventory for similar items to see how much other sellers are selling them for.
- Explore how much the brand of an item is selling similar items.
- Keep seasonality in mind. A discount may help you sell items that do not fit the current season.
- Make sure to consider a reduction in price if there is any damage or flaws, and a slightly higher price than used items if the item is brand new and with tags.
- You can change the price of your item by editing your listing.
Ultimately it is up to you how much you charge for each item, but choosing a competitive price the same as or below other similar items will increase your chances of a sale.
New with tag: 90-85% of the retail price
As new condition: 80-75% of the retail price
Perfect condition: 70-65% of the retail price
Good condition: 60-50% of the retail price
Fair condition: 40%-20% of the retail price
Tip: Setting a price that's lower than our inventory average will help you sell faster.
What are the benefits you ask?
Easy and convenient: We will help you with everything; from handling the financial transactions, shipping, packaging and advertising to serving as the customer support team for your sale.
Earn money: You enjoy some cash while sitting at home, AND we take no commission from you; so the price you set is the price you get.
Extended life cycle: You give second life to your outgrown pieces.
Space for new clothes: You create space in your closet for new clothes.
Standing for sustainability: You reject throwaway fashion culture and help make fashion more inclusive and accessible.